Cannes Provencal Tasting Tour
Discover the French Riviera with all of your senses!
Nothing beats the discovery of a city with a local guide to make you taste the specialties of the Mediterranean region.
Let yourself be immersed in the culinary culture of Provence during this tasting tour with us.
Days and Time
April to September: To be confirmed.
October to March: On request only.
Contact us for other days and times options.
The Local Tasting Tour is lasting approximatively 3 hours. During our pedestrian discovery of Cannes, we will visit several local stores, bars and taste their products, according to typical Provencal and French traditions.
– 3-4 drinks
– more than 8-10 local and French food tastings
– a 3h tour with an entertaining guide (sometimes 4-5h if the party is rocking!)
– most food and drinks are organic and locally sourced
– no need for lunch or dinner after that!
Our Cannes Tasting TOUR Program
If for you, the discovery of a new country and a new culture can only be done by tasting the products of the region, you have come to the right place.
Combining the discovery of typical French flavors of Provençal inspiration and social encounters with local merchants and eco-responsible travelers like you from all over the planet, you will be delighted by our program. A bit of history, culture and walking, the tasting tour is a complete experience for all your senses.
Glass in hand, delicacies in mouth, be ready to dazzle your eyes and your taste buds by following us on the Cannes Tasting Tour with 4 unmissable stops:
– Taste a typical French dish in the surroundings of the fabulous Forville Market in Cannes
– Sweet tooth? Taste the famous dessert made known thanks to the world of cinema
– Visit a local delicatessen/local boutique to make you experience the real taste of Provence and our culinary culture
– Conclude with a cheese board and wine tasting to make sure your French food experience is complete
Make sure you go light on breakfast or lunch to fully enjoy this culinary, historical and cultural tour of the city of Cannes. On a night tour, the party animals could keep going and enjoy plenty of bars and fancy night clubs, under our personal recommendations.
Number of people
Up to 15 people per tour are possible in Cannes. We like to prioritize exchange and conviviality by allowing small groups at a time only. It is much more pleasant to move around town when you are in a small group, which allows you to develop strong friendly ties.
However, if your group is larger, we can make the experience just as enjoyable. Do not hesitate to contact us to tell us about your private needs.
If you let us know in advance, we can accomodate vegan, vegetarian and other diets or allergies.
Other Tours you might be interested in
A 3h provencal cooking class with a chef in the kitchen of a very local restaurant. A very tasty experience to discover the local and French culture through their food!